Monday, June 30, 2008

Fight of self

I'm realizing from my interactions with women that I'm not the nicest person in the world. I tend to think I'm nice but in reality I'm quite mean. Apart from that I see myself constantly finding cool women who give themselves to me and I just seem to fuck shit up. Case in point this one special person who was really into me and I pretty much messed that all up with my stupidity.
Women, it's not that men don't want to change their ways, we do, it's just that change takes time. I'm changing but I still resort to my old ways sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm not genuine. If I say i'm into you and I want to be with you then I meant it. I'm a man of my word and I never falter on that.
So women just analyze the situations more and don 't be so quick to dismiss

1 comment:

Misha said...

hmmmmm interesting...