Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines Day

Ugh!!! I feel another royalty rant coming along. I swear this country makes up so many bullshit holidays for people to just spend money and do things that they really should have been doing on and everyday basis. People get all romantic on Valentines Day it's sickening. I mean I'm semi-romantic but I do that shit when I want to and no holiday will force me to change. People need to really re-evaluate things and know not to let a day define their whole relationship.

exit stage left

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BS what part of you is romantic?? escuse me semi- romantic?

Anonymous said...

He is actually very romantic.

Anonymous said...

well I'm glad you had the delight of meeting that side.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Lmfao at anonymous who thinks royalty isn't romantic!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

not being bitter or anything but he isn't ...

Anonymous said...

People can change anonymous.

Hunter said...

I don't know about you guys, but this guy has romanced me on many occasions.