Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Comienzo un nuevo

I have so much on my mind right now. What to do? What's my next career move? When will I even begin to look since my field has been hit hard by this economic downturn? Decision… decisions. Sometime you just know when you have done and learned all you can at a certain spot and a new challenge is needed. I'm at that point in my life where I need to take my years of knowledge and apply it to a new environment. I'm the type who requires a challenge to succeed if not I get really bored and uninterested. I will admit I am somewhat scared to go but I’m also excited on the other hand to learn new information and gain new skills. First I'll solidify my architectural base that’s my main objective then I'll see where this photography thing can take me. As for friends I'll say this, if you aren't willing to grow with me you're gonna get left behind.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Do it...photography is a wonderful artform. You have a natural talent in the arts, so pursue everything your heart desires.